Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Beginning

Hi all!

It's been quite a while since I've updated this blog and that's probably because a lot has happened this year. This year has been the mother of all roller coasters and I just had to hold on tight.
Anyway, many of you probably heard what happened at Digital Domain and it's sad that it all went down. But things happen for a reason I suppose.

Thankfully, I am now a Production Artist at Disney Interactive! I recently moved back to my home state of California working in Glendale and I could not be more thrilled to start a new adventure.
It's been far too long since I last left!








So cheers to a new beginning, Happy Holidays, and I hope to once I get fully settled, start getting that drawing spark back!

9 comments:

Kyrstin said...

Love the doodle - her outfit is all kinds of adorable.

I'm so happy for you on the production job, Gabby!

Francesca Ferri said...

Congrats on the new job and lovely illustration, really dig the warm tones

Tooninator said...

congrats, Gabby. That's so great

Miranda said...

Congrats Gabby!:)

divya said...

Hey just like the fortune cookie said :D

C.Deboda said...

Congrats! Hopefully all that DD stuff turns out to be a blessing in disguise.

Claudio Cerri said...

Wonderful illustration and congratulation for your job!

Xavier Yabut said...

Congrats! You will do great!

Aira said...

Amazing! I love your work :)