Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Alive!

Hey everyone! I'm still alive! Sorry I've been inactive for the past couple months. It's been busy and chaotic at work and in my life. I've been posting things here and there on twitter, so I thought I'd share them here as a whole!



Above is a gouache painting that I was asked to participate in Power in Numbers show by Gallery Nucleus! Yay!
EDIT 9/5/11: It's finally up online! CLICK ME!

Here are some daily doodles I've been doing on the cintiq on and off at work.

Today I was sleepy at work and wanted to draw a girl with long wavy hair


I love red pandas :)!


And fat cats..


..aaand earlier doodle on the cintiq.
Welp. That is all for now! More doodles to come sometime soon!


EDIT: Oh yes! The name finally has been announced on the movie I'm working on at Digital Domain. The Legend of Tembo! Hooray! Here's the full article on it.
*CLICK ME*


Woot woot!

18 comments:

-GFT- said...

This is fun :) Lovely drawings !

N.Hall said...

loooveee

Tooninator said...

Cute stuff, Gab. Happy for your success!

Logan Pearsall said...

These are so sweet!

Nikolas Ilic said...

yay update!!...lovely work as per usual:)

macus romero said...

lovely doodles!!! the girl with the long hair is amazing :D.

Gillibean said...

Super cute drawings. The red panda is my favourite with his smoosh face!

Marie-Helene said...

your red panda is amazing! looks so comfortable!!

Juan Bauty said...

wow, amazing return! :-D

Tam said...

Very nice!

and congratulations for the movie ♥

Xavier Yabut said...

Great doodles and fun characters! :D

Rico Jackson said...

SO SO SO happy to see you posting again! Your work as had a really big influence my my own work this summer when teaching myself color and how to paint effectively. Thank you so much! I also enjoy fat cats hahah I hope is is well. And look forward to seeing The Legend of Tembo! What did you do in it?

Jez Tuya said...

holey crap. Epic post! :)

Charles Santoso said...

Congrats, Gabby! :D

Wayne B. Medina said...

Fantastic post Gab!!! I'm happy to see some new stuff!!

Trent Correy said...

YOu are atill alive!!! Wasn't sure!
Just kidding, love thses sketches, I hope you're enjoying your new job:)
Goodluck!
Will you be going to CTN?

Jesse Soto said...

Amazing! Congratz on your wholesome new chapter of your life. Keep up the inspiring stuff. Really diggin' your sketches as usual :)

Izabela Ciesinska said...

The Legend of Trembo looks INCREDIBLE!!!!